Advertisement

Main Ad

My Aim in Life

Every man should have an aim in life. A man without an aim is like a ship without a rudder. A man cannot succeed in life without it. A fixed aim helps a man succeed in life. An aim in life makes one perfect in the battle of life. So we should determine in properly.

Aim in life varies from person to person. It depends on the orientation of the individual. Some want to be high officials or scholars or poets etc. Some one wants to be doctor or an engineer or a teacher. I am a student of class 10. I have a definite aim of my life. The aim of my life is become a physician and serve the people. My father who is a physician always inspires me to be a doctor.

The reason of my being a physician is that most of the people of our village are poor and illiterate. Good doctors are not available in villages. So, they don’t get help and advice of a good doctor. They suffer from many diseases and die premature deaths. By observing their miseries, my heart fills with profound grief. I can not tolerate this miserable condition. I want to help them get proper treatment. So, I have decided to be a doctor and serve them.

With this end in view, I shall get myself admitted into Dhaka collage after passing the SSC examination in science group. When I have passed HSC examination, I shall get myself admitted into a Medical Collage for M.B.B.S. degree. After having M.B.B.S. I shall come back to my village and serve the people who need it badly. I shall take no fee from the poor. If I can earn money enough, I shall set up a chartable dispensary for the treatment of the villagers. I dream to serve my poor people where heartedly.

Finally we can say that success in life depends largely upon the right choice of profession. So at the time of making such choice we should think about our liking and abilities. Only then we can reach the culmination of success and make our life a prosperous one.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. is this a paragraph or an essay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS AN ESSAY NOT A PARAGRAPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. its an essay or a paragraph? but a good one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asking questions are truly nice thing if you are not understanding
    anything totally, but this piece of writing gives nice understanding even.

    my homepage; Christian Louboutin Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.