Friday, August 3, 2012

If I Win A Lottery

Most of the people of the world get allured by the term ‘lottery’. And I am not an exception. Often I feel tempted to buy lottery tickets. I bought some lottery tickets last year but my luck did not favor me. Even then I like to buy lottery conducted by attracted by a banner which was an advertisement of lottery conducted by Sandhani. So I want to the nearby bank and bought two lottery tickets. Then I started to imagine what I would do of I win forty lac taka . If I win forty lac taka at first I will buy whatever my family needs. I will buy a house for my family. Then I will deposit some money with any bank for my future. I know that the remaining amount will not be sufficient for establishing any hospital or educational institutions. So I shall make arrangement foe higher studies of a poor student. Besides this I have long been cherishing the desire to visit some countries like Nepal , Switzerland and France. So with the rest of the money I shall travel these countries. Oh! I have forgotten to write one more thing. I will surely buy lots and lots of books also.

What is the Remedy and Prevention of Health Hazards Caused by Microbes?

Prevention and remedy of health hazards caused by microbes For prevention and remedy of the diseases caused by Virus, Bacteria, Fungi an...