Advertisement

Main Ad

My First Day at School


Human life is the collection of some important events. Of those events, some events are forgotten but some other events are so important and heart touching that can not be forgotten and remain fresh in the mind. My first day school is one of those events which will remain ever fresh in my heart. I was then 6 years old. One day my mother told me that I was going to start my school the next day. I was very excited. I couldn’t think of anything else. I was always thinking about the school, the teachers, and the students of the school. I couldn’t even sleep at night. The next morning my mother woke me up early in the morning. I had a bath and put on my best clothes. Having breakfast we started walking towards the school. After half an hour we reached the school.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Keep this going please, great job!

    my page ... m88

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.