Advertisement

Main Ad

Dos and Don'ts of Viva Voce || Dos and Don'ts before and during the viva || BD24 Online School



Hey dear friends, how is doing? I am fine. I am in a village home. still I thought I should have some words with you. Today I will talk about dos and don'ts of viva voce. It is because many of my students come to me to say that they are really worried about their viva. So, Let's get started. But... About today's topic I am not going to say anything in the beginning. We will watch an animated conversation first later on we will talk. Things you should not do: Don't speak incoherently and formulate answers without giving them any structure. Don't decrease you in your answers or talk about things you haven't been asked. Don't try to use jargon, especially to bluff your way out of a question you don't know. Don't start answering before your examiners have finished the question.

https://youtu.be/rbr1eizce0I

Post a Comment

0 Comments